Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello everyone! I can't beleive I haven't posted for so long, but I have a good reason. I forgot my password. :) Anyway, daylight saving started today, but we forgot, so we got to church an hour early! As soon as we figured out why no one was there ("Did the power go out?", "Yay! No church!") my dad swerved out of the parking lot to make sure no one saw us, and we headed to the Big Bridge to walk around. That was fun, and we actually got to church on time! Now it's about 5:30, and I am waiting to go to Spencer and Kellie's for dinner. It's so fun being able to just go over there, and I wish all of yall were here too. Gotta go! :)

2 comments:

JanaLee said...

Dear Julia - It was fun to see your blog and hear about your funny experience with the time change. I,m sure there are a few others around who had the same type of experience! I,m so glad that we in Phoenix never have that to deal with that. We are all well here and Bridger is doing well. Just want to thank all of you for your prayers in his behalf. I love and miss you all. How was Halloween? If you look at JanaLee blog you can see how ours was - pretty anti-climatic and funny.
Love, grandma gus

JuJu Bean said...

Thanks! Our Halloween was fun. I was a Smurf with a bunch of my friends. I looked on your blog. Poor Bridger! :)